ROGERS, AR (Jan. 1, 2019) – The BSA Sweet AO series uses technology applied in sniper trajectory compensation scopes in a durable and reliable package that costs much less. Elevation drums are precisely calibrated to compensate for elliptic drop of bullets of various weights. Each Sweet AO Scope comes with three elevation turrets that correspond to three different bullet grain weights. They all feature Adjustable Objectives, of course, and a 30/30 reticle, all aluminum construction and emerald-tinted, fully coated lenses.
The new addition to the family is the 6.5 Creedmoor caliber. It’s a 4.5-18X40, and comes with 120-, 129- and 140-grain turrets. Retail ranges for all of the Sweet AO Series scopes range from $59.99 to $89.99.
Sweet AO Series Scopes are available for the following calibers:
- .17HMR (3-9X40 and 3-12X40 – 17-grain turret)
- .22 LR (2-7X32, 3-9X40 and New for 2019 – 4-12X40 – 36-, 38- and 40-grain turrets)
- .243 (3-9X40, 4-12X40 – 55-, 80- and 100-grain turrets)
- .270 (3-9X40, 4-12X40 – 100-, 130- and 150-grain turrets)
- New for 2019 – 6.5 Creedmoor (4.5-18X40 – 120-, 129- and 140-grain turrets)
- All Sweet AO Scopes are waterproof, shockproof and fogproof
- Sweet .22 AO also available in a Compact version for the Ruger 10/22 and other small-frame rifles
- All Sweet Series Scopes come standard with 2-piece rings
For more information go to www.bsaoptics.com.